We have the following options:
- A "SEARCH THIS SITE" field at the top of the right column of the site. This allows you to search all the contents of this site. Please be aware that capture text of images are not searched, the search is not case sensitive and Labels of posts and text of Tabs on the top of the site are not included in the search as well.
- The "BLOG ARCHIVE" overview in the right column gives you a timeline, which you can use if you know more or less in which year/month a post was made.
- The "CATEGORIES" cloud in the right column gives you the main categories we attached to all posts, as to differentiate the posts in what we believe are useful categories.
- The "PAPERWORK" table in the right column gives you entries to posts that either discuss the paperwork documents or organisation names that provide these documents. You check the tab "LINKS" if you want to find a URL/link to these organisations.
- The "CONSTRUCTION" table in the right column gives you access to posts that discuss our construction projects, like house building, swimming pool etc..
- The "COMPANIES" table in the right column gives you access to the posts where we discussed or mentioned these companies.
- The "GEOGRAPHY" cloud in the right column gives you access to the posts where the countries/cities are mentioned or discussed.
- Of course you can use a combination of these different options sequentially to narrow down your search.
Word Search (option 1)
The Word(s) Search is done via the SEARCH THIS SITE field at the top of the right column. If for example you type "memorial" in this field you get the following response:
This search is done in the Title and the Body of the posts, but NOT in the Labels. Now you can click the post that you are interested in. As in every Search engine you can type more than one word. The search will the find posts where all the words you typed are found, so it narrows down your search.
Note: don't use the words in the Title of this blog, as this will cause the Search engine to select all the posts of this blog.
Label Search (options 3-7)
If you search by Label, you click a Label e.g. "_Memorial" in the CATEGORIES label cloud in the right column, you get the following response:
And all the posts found with this Label are sequentially listed. Next you click the post you are interested in. Be aware that Label search is easy, but limited as not every item in a blog post gets a Label.
Note: I don't know where the date "WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 8, 2014" comes from, I guess it is bug in Blogger.