“I'd rather regret the things that I have done than the things that I have not.”
― Lucille Ball

Friday, November 4, 2016

Renewal ACR I-card and Change of Address

Image result for BIR intramuros
Yesterday I went to Manila to renew my ACR I-card. This card is required by foreigners staying or living in the Philippines temporarily or permanently.

The validity period for permanent cards is 5 years, as in my case. It's the first time I had to renew it, since I got my permanent card in 2011.

As we were moved in this period from our temporary house, actually of my parents in law, to our own built house not far away, we had a change of address. The rule for the ACR card is that you have to inform them. Read below when.


Contact Form


Email *

Message *