Quote

“I'd rather regret the things that I have done than the things that I have not.”
― Lucille Ball

Monday, October 3, 2016

Milestone 100.000 page hits



Today was a milestone for my blog, as there were 100.000 + page hits measured today since the go-live of the site in 2012.


For the period January 2012 to September 2016 (ca. 57 months) this means on average 1754 hits per month or 58 per day.

The postings with a date before January 2012 are imported from previous blogs or old stories that I included and labeled them with the original date.



Of course the hit rate has increased a bit over the years, as the number of postings has increased over time as well. See the hit-volume chart below.


Number of page hits per month



Surprisingly the first two high peaks are from February 2015 and 2016. I have no explanation for it yet.

Thank you all for your support and/or interest. I will not get rich from this blog as the hit volume is too low, but I don't mind, I do it for fun and not for the money.


Printfriendly

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *