Quote

“I'd rather regret the things that I have done than the things that I have not.”
― Lucille Ball

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Travel and Immigration Tax

As my mother would turn 90 years old end of July, I promised her to visit her in the Netherlands and to join her and our family to celebrate this special day.

About 50 people would come to the party from all parts of the country. Unfortunately my wife could not join me for private reasons.

My flight was on  20 July 2015 with Emirates to Amsterdam via Dubai. I had chosen to include a flight from Dubai to Amsterdam with the Airbus 780, the biggest civil aircraft in the world. Indeed an incredible aircraft.

The flight started from NAIA terminal 3. The following payments were required.


  • TIEZA

Travel Tax                                     P 1.620

  • Bureau of Immigration

Head Tax                                       P    250
Legal Research Fee                       P      30
RP/SRC Fee                                  P 1.400
Emigration Clearance Certificate    P   700
Express Lane Fee                          P    500 
Sub Total                                       P 2.380


  • GRAND TOTAL                            P 4.500



Note that since early 2015 the Airport Terminal Fee (formerly P 550) is included in the ticket price these days.

Printfriendly

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *