Quote

“I'd rather regret the things that I have done than the things that I have not.”
― Lucille Ball

Friday, June 26, 2015

Decorp's monthly kWh Rates

Decorp is the electricity distribution company for Dagupan City and some neighboring municipalities in the province of Pangasinan, including Sta. Barbara..

As I have recorded all account statements since we settled here end of 2010, I have now a history of the monthly kWh rates for the last four years. I will keep it up-to-date.

See also an earlier post on Decorp here, with an analysis of how the consumer price is calculated.

The below charts show the monthly customer account rates since 2011 in Peso per kWh.
The dates shown at the vertical axis are the end of the period (broken month) for which the rate is calculated.

If you hoover over the chart you will see the exact value per period.

Do you see a trend as a result of the crude oil price going down with 50% since early 2015. Only June 2015 is a bit lower than the previous months. Bare in mind that the consumer price is not only determined by the oil price, but also includes transport cost and loss, improving projects, tax, etc. See my previous post on Decorp here.



2016





2015






2014




2013




2012




2011


Printfriendly

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *