Quote

“I'd rather regret the things that I have done than the things that I have not.”
― Lucille Ball

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Sextet of Puppies again

It's a while ago that I published a post, as I was and still am busy with a couple of new big projects, which I will explain shortly in some other posts. That's why I do a short one now.

On the same day that my first grand-son was born - see here my post Grandfather - our dog Yara delivered a sextet of puppies, the previous delivery was a septet, see here.



I guess it's the fourth nest of Yara, which makes the total number of puppies she delivered 25+ in five years time.

The father again is our German Sheppard.

One of her daughters of the previous nest, called Maxi, living now in Ilocos Sur, has just delivered a nest of ten puppies.

The current nest exists of one white/brown dog, two brown and three tigers. Four of them are sold already, two went to Baguio and two somewhere near to us.

Two are still waiting for a foster family.

Meanwhile the girl on the photo is already in love with the white/brown puppy.

It will be difficult for her to accept that all puppies finally will be sold and go away.







Printfriendly

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *