Quote

“I'd rather regret the things that I have done than the things that I have not.”
― Lucille Ball

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Grandfather

My grandson
Last week my son and his wife got their first baby. Of course they are very happy and proud on their son. Mother, son and father are doing very well. Congratulations to all of you.

So it means I am now for the first time grandfather, or opa in Dutch or lolo in Tagalog (Filipino) and I am happy too of course.
.
In one of my first posts I called myself lolo already as it was the anonymous blog author name I used that time. This was back in 2009, see here.

Learning how to bath his baby
It's not easy if you are living far away, they in the Netherlands and we in the Philippines and you cannot do a quick visit. So we need to make plans to go there later this year to see my first grandson.

And it's not the first time my son is popping up in this blog. First time was in one of the 2009 posts when I lived in Thailand, see here.

The second time he was playing a role in my blog was during my visit to the Netherlands, when he offered me with my daughter a site seeing tour in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, see here and here.

The last time he appeared in my blog was after his visit to our place in November-December 2014, see here.


Printfriendly

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *