Quote

“I'd rather regret the things that I have done than the things that I have not.”
― Lucille Ball

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Billiard table transformation

Last weekend we visited my sister-in-law and her family in Badoc (Ilocos Norte) for some family matters and bonding.

One of our little outings was a lunch prepared by the family who bought our van (Hyundai Starex) early this year. They are friends of my sister-in-law.

The car was still in good condition and they had even attached a turbo to the engine. Handy Filipino's!!

The lunch was served in a home built bahay kubo, where they had installed a (former) billiard table, which was obviously broken and now used as a dining table.


The reason for writing this post is not our visit, but what they did with the table.

Only after our lunch I discovered that the cover of the table was not existing anymore after they removed the table cloth and that the bench in front of the bahay kubo was made of two of the side face boards of the table. See the picture below.

Again an example of how handy Filipino's are and that everything is reused, even when it's broken.




Printfriendly

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *