Quote

“I'd rather regret the things that I have done than the things that I have not.”
― Lucille Ball

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Family visit 2014

In November this year my mother and son visited us in the Philippines.

For my mother it was the third time to be here. I was happily surprised that she made it again after her unlucky accident during her 2nd visit in 2013. See this post.

For my son it was the first time here in the Philippines. He was really surprised that we have a kind of paradise, where you can relax, swim, eat and drink as long and as much as you like.

Besides relaxing we also made some visits to "must see" locations in the area, such as Baguio, Hundred Islands, Manaoag Church (Our Lady of the Most Holy Rosary of Manaoag), WWII memorial site in Lingayen, Tondaligan beach and a Thai massage salon, shopping malls and restaurants.

In stead of describing their experiences, I have added a photo album, which is available via this post on the following link.

They stayed for only two weeks, so you cannot do a lot besides relaxing. Just before typhoon Ruby hit Manila, we brought them back to NAIA terminal 3 for their KLM flight to Amsterdam on December 6th.


Printfriendly

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *