Quote

“I'd rather regret the things that I have done than the things that I have not.”
― Lucille Ball

Monday, January 2, 2012

Banana (2)


Since two weeks we have banana's growing at our banana trees. In my previous blog I wrote already about our intention to plant banana trees. And we did late 2010. It's only now that we have the first banana's, not ready to harvest, but at least they are there. So it took about 15 months to produce the fruit.

My two house boys I had before, planted the trees. They came from their garden, so some from Santa Barbara  and some from San Carlos City. What they told me was that every tree is different. Indeed there are so many kinds here in the Philippines. So later on we will have from very small to large banana's. The problem is they didn't put signs and as they are not working for me anymore - why, that's another story - I don't know which tree is what type of banana. I like surprises.


Printfriendly

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *