Quote

“I'd rather regret the things that I have done than the things that I have not.”
― Lucille Ball

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Excellent services for US orders via MyUS.COM to anywhere


In my recent post a couple of weeks ago, regarding ordering swimming pool items in the US, I told you that I had a bad experience with express post.

One of my readers suggested to check out for MyUS.com. Well I did and I was impressed when I visited their web site. As I wanted to order some more items, this time for my workshop machines project, I decided to try it out. You have to pay a one time fee of 10 USD, you get your suite number and the full address, and you can order immediately, which I did.

You can set several parameters for the processing of items delivered in your suite inbox. I choose for repacking (removing shoe-boxes they call it), and immediately sending via DHL, as they have a processing center near by my location in the Philippines.



DHL has of course a tracking service, so I could follow the package from day to day. It was scheduled to be delivered at my home on Thursday this week, but they delivered it already today, Tuesday.

I ordered the items on May 13 and may 27 they were delivered at my home, so only 2 weeks turnaround.

The customs duty and import tax was payed by DHL and I had to refund them when they delivered the package @ home. Simple, easy and fast.

A few days after my package was delivered at DHL, I got an email from MyUS.com saying that another package was delivered, but no prices of the items included, meaning that they could not forward the package to me. It was sent by the same company where I ordered my items a few days before. The content was paperwork and pens, so I guess some promo materials. Of course I was not interested to pay again a transport fee, so I used the Abandoning service and the package was removed from my inbox at no cost.

The only service they don't have is sending by sea freight for bulky/heavy packages. Probably I will do this via FRS, a similar but small Filipino service in the USA, where you have a choice of air and sea freight.

Here is the tracking log:

Waybill: 8854685593Scheduled for delivery as agreedSign up for shipment notificationsExternal Link / New Window
Saturday, May 24, 2014 at 4:00 PM
Origin Service Area:  TAMPA - EAST, FL - SARASOTA - USA
Destination Service Area:  MANILA - STA. BARBARA - PHILIPPINES, THE
Estimated Delivery: 
Thursday, May 29, 2014
By End of Day

1 Pieces
Saturday, May 24, 2014LocationTimePieces
16Scheduled for delivery as agreedMANILA - PHILIPPINES, THE4:00 PM
Friday, May 23, 2014LocationTimePieces
15Forwarded for deliveryMANILA - PHILIPPINES, THE8:10 AM
1 Pieces
14Clearance processing complete at MANILA - PHILIPPINES, THEMANILA - PHILIPPINES, THE7:27 AM
1 Pieces
13Arrived at Sort Facility MANILA - PHILIPPINES, THEMANILA - PHILIPPINES, THE6:58 AM
1 Pieces
12Customs status updatedMANILA - PHILIPPINES, THE6:40 AM
11Departed Facility in HONG KONG - HONG KONGHONG KONG - HONG KONG1:05 AM
1 Pieces
10Processed at HONG KONG - HONG KONGHONG KONG - HONG KONG1:03 AM
1 Pieces
Thursday, May 22, 2014LocationTimePieces
9Clearance processing complete at HONG KONG - HONG KONGHONG KONG - HONG KONG4:45 PM
1 Pieces
8Arrived at Sort Facility HONG KONG - HONG KONGHONG KONG - HONG KONG4:12 PM
1 Pieces
7Customs status updatedHONG KONG - HONG KONG5:16 AM
Wednesday, May 21, 2014LocationTimePieces
6Departed Facility in CINCINNATI HUB - USACINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA5:26 AM
1 Pieces
5Processed at CINCINNATI HUB - USACINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA2:38 AM
1 Pieces
4Arrived at Sort Facility CINCINNATI HUB - USACINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA1:21 AM
1 Pieces
Tuesday, May 20, 2014LocationTimePieces
3Departed Facility in TAMPA - EAST - USATAMPA - EAST, FL - USA9:02 PM
1 Pieces
2Processed at TAMPA - EAST - USATAMPA - EAST, FL - USA9:01 PM
1 Pieces
1Shipment picked upTAMPA - EAST, FL - USA3:05 PM
1 Pieces

Printfriendly

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *