Quote

“I'd rather regret the things that I have done than the things that I have not.”
― Lucille Ball

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Vegetable Garden


We had already a kind of vegetable garden, but the dogs, usually at night when they are released, damaged the garden or even destroyed whole plants, and even they ate some vegetables like chili's.

So I decided to relocate this part of the garden to the backside, outside the fence near to the fish pond, where we run now the risk of people picking (stealing) our vegetables as they sometimes do already e.g. young bamboo shoots and telapia's from the fish pond.

We will see what happens.

Some more pictures you can find below.



Old banana trees and newly  installed bamboo sticks
for the long beans plants.
Our home boy is managing the garden, it's his hobby,
here he is planting small papaya trees
Don't ask me what else he has planted,
most vegetables are for their local dishes.







Printfriendly

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *