Quote

“I'd rather regret the things that I have done than the things that I have not.”
― Lucille Ball

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Dutch Radio


Since I have my (Samsung) tab and regularly nose about in different stores like the Google Play and Chrome stores, I found many interesting apps and Chrome plugins.

One of the amazing apps is the "Dutch Radio" app, which brings me all the dutch radio stations in real time (streaming mode).

I had never thought it would be possible to listen in real time to Dutch radio in the Philippines, without any hick-ups, even to radio music, which is of real good quality.

Our Internet connection is a wireless broadband (WiMax) in a rural area and is of quite good quality but has limited speed (1Mbps). I assume the app has a large buffer to bridge transmission data gaps.

So now I often do my daily PC work with my earphones in and listening to late night or early morning radio programs. While writing this post I am listening to the program "Vroege vogels" (or literally Early Birds), which is broadcasted every Sunday morning.

Printfriendly

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *