Quote

“I'd rather regret the things that I have done than the things that I have not.”
― Lucille Ball

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Remaining puppies

Puppy cage, November 2012, ca. 2 months old
Last year one of our dogs got seven puppies, the father was my German Sheppard, see my blog post in September last year.

So it is more than 4 months since they were born. We had a nice time with the puppies.

Now and then I released them, so they could run around the house and enjoy the freedom.

The rest of the day they were in their specially made puppy area. In this area we have a cage where they go when we clean the area.

Already in November we gave away one of the puppies to my sister in law for her birthday, so on most video shoots you will see only 6 puppies.



I show you some video shots and photo's.

1) Puppy living area

video


2) Meal together

video


3) Playing with the puppies

video

And some photo's

Numbers 2, 3 and 4 are leaving our  place, they will go to San Carlos

Only 3 are left, as number 1 was given away already in 2012

The last one, number 5 will go to barangay Primicias, Santa Barbara.

Only two are left, "De Neus" and "Vlekje".

Sleeping together with their mother.





Printfriendly

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *