Quote

“I'd rather regret the things that I have done than the things that I have not.”
― Lucille Ball

Thursday, September 6, 2012

They demolished my former Office in Eindhoven


Last week my former office in Eindhoven, The Netherlands, was blown up, but something went wrong, see the video below.

I worked in this office from 1998 until 2000, as the global Millennium director of my company (Atos Origin, now ATOS), being responsible for a worldwide program to identify and repair "year 2000" problems of all IT systems, services and contracts at the turn of the century.

The office tower was a former Philips building, on the top floor was still an office of the retired Philips president Ir. (Engineer) Frits Philips, who died in 2005. I met him several times in the elevator. Now this elevator was the problem last week, see the video.


The remainder is called the Pisa Tower of Eindhoven and will be demolished manually.

Printfriendly

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *