Quote

“I'd rather regret the things that I have done than the things that I have not.”
― Lucille Ball

Monday, February 6, 2012

Babymaker

Ever heard of "Babymaker" or "baby maker"? I've never heard of it until last Saturday, when I went to Manila airport (NAIA) to bring my wife for her flight to France.

Near to the airport we saw 2 young ladies - I guess age 15 or 16 - rocking a baby in their arms and explicitly showing to everyone passing by.

The taxi driver told us these girls are "baby makers". They fuck and deliver a baby and then sell their baby for a large amount of money especially to foreigners. You can even order a baby in advance. On the way back from the airport I saw even a guy - under 20 - also rocking a baby along the street, probably with the same purpose, to sell it!



I had to check on Google and found that "baby makers" are all kinds of tools on the Internet that have to do with baby faces, names, picturing, etc. but only a single hit telling stories about what I had seen near the airport.

Since I am involved in an adoption case I know how it works and I believe it is quite easy as a foreigner to adopt such a baby, if you have plenty of time and some money. It takes about 6 to 12 months to adopt a baby legally. When legally adopted, you can get a passport and bring the baby abroad if you like and start adoption legalization in your home country if you want to go for another nationality.

Printfriendly

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *