Quote

“I'd rather regret the things that I have done than the things that I have not.”
― Lucille Ball

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Door jambs


It's a bit late, but I forgot to publish this post, which I prepared already in February this year.
The only reason to make a blog about the door jambs was to show how they do it here in Asia, compared to what I am used to in the Netherlands.

The jambs are assembled on site and prepared for installation by hammering a lot of nails in the outer perimeter. Hence the jamb is positioned in the door opening and then cement added around the jamb.



We have 26 door jambs installed, see the pictures below.


Assembling the jamb is done manually, no machines are used

The prepared jambs are piled up before being prepared and installed

More stock waiting for being treated with termite resistant paint


Nails will anchor the jamb in the cement
In position fixed and ready to put cement

The result

















LK

Printfriendly

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *