Quote

“I'd rather regret the things that I have done than the things that I have not.”
― Lucille Ball

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Plastering

Entrance of one of the bedrooms, the stairs are on the right
I am back already 2 weeks from my 4 weeks trip to the Netherlands, where I had to manage the transport of our household effects.

This means that the plastering which started when I left is now ongoing for 6 weeks already and I expect still 2 more weeks to go before it is completed.

In this period we consumed 1000 bags (or 40.000 kilo) of cement and still to go 2 or 3 hundred.

The pictures show some results so far, interior only.




The study room
The entrance
View from the living to the dining room
The round wall near to the stairs, left is the dining room
The clean  kitchen is connected to the dining room
Also the cover of the septic vault was done

LK

Printfriendly

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *