Quote

“I'd rather regret the things that I have done than the things that I have not.”
― Lucille Ball

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Animal farm (2)


Last two weeks our animal farm is extended with some more dogs.

First we got Anakin from the largest pet market in Manila (Sta. Cruz) and then a week later we got Padme from a pet shop in Nepo mall, Dagupan city. They are from the Shih Tzu breed from Taiwan or China. I don't see the difference between them, so I don't know who is who. See the picture and find the differences.

When we visited the pet shop again in Nepo mall last week for pet shampoo, they suddenly had two German Shepards for sale. As I planned already to get one the coming months as my personal dog and guard, I couldn't resist the wish to buy one of them. Finally I choose for the male puppy. He is 2 months old and I call him Xander, which means the "protector".



His feed are so big, it will become a real big dog. He is already as big as "kring kring" who is now almost 4 months old.




Last but not least our chicken is now breeding 10 eggs, so in a couple of weeks, we probably have 10 more chickens, 17 in total by then.

Printfriendly

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *