Quote

“I'd rather regret the things that I have done than the things that I have not.”
― Lucille Ball

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Pay day


Every Saturday is pay-day, but we have basically two pay days:

  • Wednesday a cash advance of 500 peso is payed to all workers
  • Saturday the remainder sum of the salary is payed
The salary is based on pre-defined daily rates for helpers and skilled workers.

I administer every day who is present, so at the end of the week (Friday evening) I calculate for each individual the remaining salary and  write the results on a little brown payment bag. for each individual. Up to now that is 22 bags every week. Then I fill the bags with the money. To be able to do this I went to the bank already early morning to get the required small notes.





Once every 2 or 3 weeks I combine the pay day with a social happening and serve them drinks (SMB, Emperador, GSM), chips, peanuts, cigarettes, snacks.








Printfriendly

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *