Quote

“I'd rather regret the things that I have done than the things that I have not.”
― Lucille Ball

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Mont St. Michel



Long ago I visited with my parents the famous chapel village mountain in the sea, called Mont Saint Michel, at the boundary between Normandy and Brittany. It was during our first holiday with the caravan my father made himself, a copy of the Kip caravan, which was called that time the "egg". I guess it was back in 1963.

Now, being back in France for searching a retirement place and house, I wanted to show my wife this tourist monument, as you have to see it once in your life if you visit France. I didn't mind it was the third time for me.




It was a bright day, the same day we did the Normandy visit, and as usual too many tourists from all over the world. Nothing has changed, apart from the parking places, so you can now visit the place independent from the tide.
The pictures will tell more than words, so enjoy the pics if you haven't been there up to now.


Printfriendly

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *